Monday, November 15, 2010

Yankee Candle Large Jars - Buy 2, Get 2 Free

Dear Parent or Guardian:

Take advantage of this great offer from Yankee Candle!

Regards,
Annmarie Fable, Secretary


Queens Lutheran School
Elementary - 1st to 8th grade
31-20 21st Avenue,
Astoria, New York 11105
Tel: 718-721-4313 Fax: 718-721-7662
www.queenslutheranschool.com

info@queenslutheranschool.com




I received the coupon offer below from Yankee Candle and have been given permission to pass it along.  The coupon is good for "Buy 2, Get 2 Free on Large Jars" and is good through November 28th.  Please accept this along with my thanks for your business and your support of our Yankee Candle Fundraising Program. 

Please also feel free to pass it along to your friends and family members along with my Best Wishes for a Very Happy Thanksgiving.

As always, feel free to contact me if I can be of any help to you or your organization.
  

Tim Healy
Yankee Candle Fundraising