Friday, May 29, 2009

Missing Forms

Good Afternoon Parent or Guardian:

I'm reminding you to please send in your child's re-registration papers by Tuesday, June 2, 2009.  If you have already turned them in, I thank you.

I also need the Transportation form for the two Simmons children and Chris K.  If you don't have a form please call me.

I want to be able to start entering all my data for the next school year and I can't do it unless I have everyone's forms.  Please, please send them in.

Thank you.

Regards,


annmarie
-----------------------------------------------------

Queens Lutheran School
(Elementary - 1st - 8th grade)
31-20 21st Avenue
Astoria, NY 11105
Tel: 718-721-4313   Fax: 718-721-7662
www.queenslutheranschool.com

info@queenslutheranschool.com
-----------------------------------------------------